Saturday, September 10, 2011

JUST JARED IN TORONTO FOR TIFF


Just Jared & Mr. Will-W.
It was a total fluke that I crossed paths with Just Jared himself, Jared Eng, the Media Mogul behind one of my favourite Entertainment Blogs! Hailing from New York City, Eng flew into Toronto to partake in the festivities at TIFF and I spotted him just outside Ryerson Theatre along with a Lady Friend.

Stopping to pose for a quick Photo, the Blogger Supreme let me know he had to run quickly but was nice enough to Tweet me back, "@mrwillw you're quick!!! Nice meeting you. Hope you get/got to meet @ChloeGMoretz" recalling that Ms. Moretz herself had promised a Photo Op with me tomorrow at her Premiere for HickCan't wait.

Unfortunately Eng couldn't stay longer as he had to fly back out to New York City after doing Party Rounds here, where apparently he rubbed shoulders with Megan Fox and Husband Brian Austin GreenLucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment