Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FRANCIS HIGGINS: "BOATS" - FUNNIEST OLYMPICS COMMENTARY EVER


Francis Higgins: Boats
OMG. Help me. My Friend Kara sent me this on Facebook to look at and along with her I can`t stop laughing about it. Francis Higgins of the Irish TV Series Hardy Bucks, posted this hilarious Commentary of the Women`s One Person Dinghy Event at the Olympics and in all honesty, I for one genuinely didn`t realize this actually was an Event!

The fact that we know so little about this Sport, makes this all the more funny as we are as equally ignorant as Higgins here. Wait till you see the surprise Nail-Biter of an ending.

NOTE: Not safe for work.

Watch the Commentary below:


UPDATE: Uh-oh. Looks like the International Olympics Committee were none too pleased about this and had it yanked from Vimeo...


(Video credit: International Olympics Committee/BBC)