Sunday, July 22, 2012

BILLY & “TED”


Billy & Bear
It seems as though Billy is channeling his inner-Mark Wahlberg in Ted, opting to sleep with his own Teddy Bear.  In fact, I caught him cuddling with it this morning in my bed!

I just finally saw the Seth MacFarlane Adult Comedy finally tonight after holding-off for a few weeks and must say I rather adored it.  It is everything: Action, Drama, Comedy and Thriller. I confess that I balled my eyes out as it genuinely is visceral at moments, despite the raunchy laughs. Wahlberg is Boss. Kunis is mesmerizing. MacFarlane is on another level.  Ribisi is terrifying; yes, he made me scream out loud in one scene. He`s that scary and he`s that good.

If you haven`t seen Ted still, please do! It`s a Charmer and quite possibly my favourite Film so far of 2012.

Follow us on Instagram!


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)