Friday, September 16, 2011

JESSICA CHASTAIN AT TIFF 2011 FOR "TAKE SHELTER"


Jessica Chastain & Mr. Will-W.
Your daily Jessica!  Despite Michael Shannon, star of Take Shelter, not being able to appear at his Ryerson Theatre Premiere tonight, none other than his Co-star - "It Girl" Jessica Chastain - came out to greet Fans.  The Actress who soon will be filming in Toronto for approximately three months, generously worked her way up the Barricades, greeting each of them properly even despite the chilly weather, with her back and arms exposed.

The Drama centers around a young Father/Husband who has visions of an Apocalypse, but is never quite sure whether or not he should be sheltering his Family.

Chastain recognized me right away, telling me "I love you!".  I'll be seeing Take Shelter tomorrow and will post my thoughts shortly.  I also will be giving away a signed Photo soon!  Stay tuned.

See some more Photos below:


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment