Monday, October 18, 2010

THANK YOU, ROGER EBERT.


Mr. Roger Ebert
As I was going through my mail today, I came across an envelope from Chicago which I was rather curious about.  Quickly I opened it up and look what THE Mr. Roger Ebert, world-renowned Celebrity Film Critic and Writer for The Chicago Sun-Times, sent me!

I remember writing a long-winded e-mail to him earlier in the year expressing what a huge fan I am of his, telling him about my great admiration for his strength and determination especially during his recovery.  He continuously spreads happiness and love in what he does and I wanted to let him know how much it meant to me to see him pour his heart into his craft.  I  invited him to visit my Blog and left my contact information.  Even though I never got a reply through e-mail, this more than makes up for it.

Thank you, Mr. Ebert.  You are a great inspiration to me and my Blog! 


With gratitude,


xW

No comments:

Post a Comment