Friday, October 22, 2010

BIRTHDAY LOVE


Mr. Will-W. on Twitter
Yes, it's my Birthday today, so you'll have to forgive that I won't be v. active over the next couple days!  The festivities have just begun, seeing the awesome Priscilla Queen of the Desert earlier tonight and I've already received Chocolates, Wine and Cake!  Yum.  

Tomorrow night I'll be celebrating at Hazelton Hotel's ONE enjoying an amazing meal with my BFFs and our friends at Ben Sherman were ever so kind as to have my closest friends and I at their LG Fashionweek Party tomorrow night.  

Part of the excitement for me every year is putting together Goodie Bags for my friends and this year, I've thrown in a Mixtape of songs I love, Candy Apples, Dark Chocolate Truffle Puppies from Teuscher and Loose Leaf Tea from David's Tea.  Don't tell them though, as it's a surprise.

I am super-excited about my Birthday Cake this year too, a Red Velvet Cake from Phipps.  Let's be real for a second, yes Birthdays are about spending time with loved ones but without good Cake, it's not a real Birthday!  And then Saturday I'll be at Woodbine Race Track watching the Races with my close friends over Lunch.  Can't wait!

The best Birthday gift you guys can give me is to:


I look forward to keeping in touch with you there.  Much appreciated and thank you for all your Birthday Greetings!  As always, you are amazing.


xW