Friday, July 16, 2010

NEW MUSIC: MR. WILL-W. - CRAZY FOR YOU 2010 (AARON PAETSCH RADIO EDIT) *MADONNA COVER*


For those of you who are just discovering MR. WILL-W.:POP MAVEN now, you probably had no idea that Music is one of my greatest passions and one question I get asked regularly is, "So now that you Blog, does that mean you will stop making Music?". And the answer of course is, No.

When I'm inspired I will continue to release Digital Singles and my latest one is a cover of Madonna's 1985 hit Crazy For You. The production was done by the amazing Aaron Paetsch and the results are absolute Summer Bliss. I hope you love it. And perhaps it will be available on iTunes at a later date.

Curious? Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Will!! This is amazing!! I love this song that you made into your own.

    ReplyDelete