Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LADY GAGA ON JANUARY 2012 ISSUE OF "VANITY FAIR"


Lady Gaga on January 2012 issue of Vanity Fair
It was only a matter of time before she just revealed it all! Lady Gaga appears on the January issue of Vanity Fair (clothing optional), chatting with Lisa Robinson about Love and Marriage.  How fitting considering her next Single is in fact (silent pause) ...Marry the Night.  Nothing is unplanned with Gaga who truly puts her Career first before Romance revealing, "When I fight with someone I’m in a relationship with, I think, What would my fans think if they knew this was happening? How would they feel about my work and about me as a female if they knew I was allowing this to go on? And then I get out.".

The lovely Nicola Formichetti - whom I got to chat with recently - styled the Shoot, which was captured by the outstanding Annie Leibovitz.  Although you can't see it here, the Issue also has that much-talked about nude Portrait Session Gaga did with Tony BennettBennett has praised Gaga as being "the most creative person I've ever met".

Click here to read more.  


(Photo credit: Annie Leibovitz/Vanity Fair)