Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DID MADONNA MISTREAT TIFF VOLUNTEERS?


Madonna at TIFF 2011 W.E. Premiere
You've all been patient and here they are finally! Photos of Madonna from the Red Carpet of W.E. at Roy Thomson Hall courtesy of Photographer Saul Porto.

Despite all this current hoo-ha about Madonna being an absolute Diva in allegedly mistreating TIFF volunteers, one hired member of Madonna's Toronto Security Team had spoken to me yesterday to clarify ,"She is a wonderful person. I had no problems with her whatsoever and would be skeptical of reports otherwise without any corroborative stories. I was with her the whole day. We had no issue.".

What you need to check out is my good Friend Maurie's interview with Madge herself on the Red Carpet with his signature Headcam. Maurie - I know how much this meant to you and I'm so happy it happened!
 

See more Photos below of Madonna:


(Photo credit: Saul Porto | Video credit: Planet Maurie)

No comments:

Post a Comment