Monday, May 30, 2011

SEAN KINGSTON CRITICALLY INJURED IN JET SKIING ACCIDENT


Sean Kingston in Toronto - June 2008
Although many of you have your opinions on Sean Kingston's Music, I'm sure we can all agree that we should be sending our positive thoughts and prayers to him right now. The Singer was injured in a Jet Skiing accident yesterday in Miami when both he and a Female Passenger collided head-on with a bridge. Kingston is now listed under Critical Condition.

I have met the 21 year-old Singer in Toronto three years ago and he was absolutely delightful and friendly.  Send your Tweets of encouragement, which hopefully he soon will be well enough to read, here.


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

2 comments:

  1. I certainly agree with what the others have said. It’s undoubtedly your decision what God you believe in, but it must be a very sad and lonely place for you if your belief lies in an entity that hates with such a malicious intent as yours. I’m sorry for your ignorance and I will pray for your well-being; because it is very clear that there is something terribly wrong with you. I pray for Sean Kingston’s recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sean, I just hope that he's okay. Really sad, really sad...

    ReplyDelete