Friday, April 1, 2011

SAMUEL L. JACKSON FILMING "THE SAMARITAN"


Samuel L. Jackson filming The Samaritan
The Ray of Sunshine also known as Samuel L. Jackson just looks absolutely thrilled to be photographed here returning to the Set of his latest Film tonight The Samaritan, following his Dinner Break.  I stumbled upon the Set which is just north of The Village in Toronto while taking my Dog Billy in for his late-night Antibiotic treatments.

While taking Billy on his walk, I noticed a black Escalade pulling up to the area where Filming was taking place.  Scrambling to get my Blackberry ready, I snapped a shot of Jackson making an exit from his vehicle.   Sorry, Sam I just had to. It was the Asian in me which possessed me to snap a Photo instinctively!

The Samaritan will be filming around town until April 20, 2011.


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment