Sunday, March 13, 2011

A QUICK BREAK


Billy & Me
Hey Mavenati!  I'm going to be completely honest with you.  I don't know how you're handling this Daylight Savings Time thing, but I am absolutely exhausted right now.  The most telling sign that I need to catch-up on rest is  that while I was getting ready to put on my Jacket to do a quick Grocery run, Billy let out a really loud whimper of protest.  And he never does that.  Understandably, I haven't been home as much as I should be and he has the right to be upset.

The fact of the matter is that it is extremely hard juggling a Full-time Job, Blogging, gathering Content (where I am on my toes for complete days), being a devoted Friend, Son, Brother and Dad to Billy.  I am driven completely by passion and a love for what I do; I never want to lose that spark. The reward for me simply is that small window of distraction I give you in your busy day.  I don't want Money, Accolades or Fame.  Okay, well maybe just a little bit of Fame but not a lot of it.  LOL

Quite simply, my going full throttle with Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven this past while has left me rather tired and in need of a recharge.  I will begin a quick break effective now while I catch-up a bit with myself, so I hope you Guys understand.  I won't be gone long.  Promise! 


xW&b