Sunday, September 12, 2010

MARION COTILLARD AT LITTLE WHITE LIES TIFF PRESS CONFERENCE


Marion Cotillard & Mr. Will-W.
Amazing!  I caught Marion Cotillard going into her Press Conference for Guillaume Canet-directed Little White Lies this afternoon 40 minutes ahead of schedule as she was to arrive at 12 PM originally.

Graciously, she took a photo together with me and I must say how gorgeous the Oscar winner is in-person, light on make-up and always   one to dress classic and simple.  She was v. generous with photos and autographs and personalized a couple photos for me, which will soon be mounted on my wall.  Her PR was v. clear about only being able to sign autographs with a black Sharpie as I was educated by Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven reader that there must be some type of a legal/insurance reason for this.  Interesting.

Check out some more photos of Cotillard below:

(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment