Monday, September 6, 2010

BLUE VALENTINE PREVIEW STARRING MICHELLE WILLIAMS AND RYAN GOSLING



Although I couldn't get tickets at TIFF for Blue Valentine last Friday, I can enjoy wallowing in defeat with how fantastic this Clip looks. This preview for the hotly-tipped Derek Cianfrance film, starring my dear Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling, looks stellar and I can see why there is so much Oscars buzz surrounding both stars.  Dear Gods of TIFF, please hook me up with a ticket!  I will not wait until December 31, 2010 to see this.

Williams just wrapped-up filming for Sarah Polley's Take This Waltz before the weekend, after spending her summer in Toronto and on the East Coast, before heading to the Venice Film Festival yesterday to premiere Kelly Reichardt's Meek's Cutoff. The film re-pairs Williams with that Director who brought her much acclaim for her turn in 2008's Wendy & Lucy.

There is no rest for the brilliant Actress though as she heads off to London to prepare for her role as Marilyn Monroe in My Week with Marilyn directed by Simon Curtis; Dame Judi Dench was added recently to the Cast.

To catch-up with my coverage of Williams on the set of Take This Waltz, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment