Monday, August 2, 2010

LADY GAGA TALKS VAGINA, CREATIVITY AND DRUG USE WITH VANITY FAIR


Even when she's Touring, she still manages to make headlines!  Our beloved Gaga sits down with Vanity Fair's Lisa Robinson on their September issue and chats about everything from her fear that "having sex with someone will take away her creativity through her Vagina."  Yes, she did say that - hence, her choice to remain Celibate.

On her Drug Use, Gaga stated: "All I will say is I hit rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge. My mother knew the truth about that day, and she screamed so loud on the other end of the phone, I’ll never forget it. And she said, ‘I’m coming to get you.’".

Click here to read more from the interview.  Also, check out this review and pics I got of Gaga recently on her Monster Ball tour.

(Photo credit: Nick Knight/Vanity Fair)

1 comment: