Monday, August 2, 2010

JULIA ROBERTS IS NOT A FAN OF GLEE


*screamJulia Roberts sits down with Entertainment Weekly's Dave Karger on this week's issue and talks about (what else?!?) filming Eat Pray LoveKarger flat out asks her, "Do you obsess over your appearance?  Do you like the way you look today?", to which she replies "I'm human.  Sometimes I, like anybody, wake up in the morning and go, 'F----, Really?  This is the starting point?'". 

On director Ryan Murphy and Glee, Roberts confirms she's not a fan of the show, "I'm not a Gleek.  But I was lucky because I had an in, so I got to watch all the DVDs.  I felt like I was ahead of the tsunami."

To read more from the interview, click here.

Sorry Peaches, I realize my obsession with Julia is bordering obsessive now so I apologize in advance if this is too much.  Actually, no - I don't really apologize.  What's wrong with you?  Can you not see how out-of- this-world gorgeous (albeit Photoshopped) she looks on the cover?!? 

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous...and i, too, am obsessed w/ Julia <3

    ReplyDelete