Sunday, May 30, 2010

WE♥BRITNEY


In celebration of her five millionth follower on Twitter, making her the most popular celebrity on that site, Pop Princess Icon Britney Spears took to the social utility to answer some fan questions. Spears joined Twitter on the advice of her management, who recommended the site as a great place to connect with her fans to which she concurred.  Last week Spears answered some of these itching questions from her devout fans and some pretty surprising answers were given:

Which of the Sex and The City ladies is your favorite? (from @Ringleader_RFK)
BS: I like Carrie - I love her clothes and shoes!

Do you like Glee? (from @rjwoodyatt17)
BS: I love Glee, the cast is so talented.

If you could duet with any artist who would it be? (from @brianjspears)
BS: Would love to do a duet with Robbie Williams... where are you? lol

You are awesome! #1 on Twitter! What is your favorite thing to do with your sons?! (from @leighbrad)
BS: Ahh...Thank you! I love to take my boys on car drives, and sing songs to them about Mary Poppins that I make up.

Whats your favorite Song from all your Albums? (from @JMAXEN)
BS: My favorite song is Toxic.

You know you're an icon when people are drawn to such mundane minutiae about your life.  I love you, Britney!  I'm so proud of you!  (Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment