Thursday, May 13, 2010

THE LADIES OF SEX & THE CITY ON ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY


OMG.  Hook me up with a copy of this right away.  The next issue of Entertainment Weekly has the ladies of Sex and The City looking more a semblance of themselves than some recent promotional shots that have surfaced, and it hits newstands tomorrow, Friday, May 14, 2010

In the write-up by we learn how John Corbett (Aidan) got his revenge after being excluded from the Sex and The City movie.  Corbett says, "I love it, because I was ultra-jealous of those guys when they got to be in the first movie. I called Noth on his birthday while I was there. I passed the phone around. I couldn’t wait to rub it in, ­because he was really bummed out that he couldn’t come. I like creating jealousy.” Revenge is sweet, isn't it?  Click here to read more details about the movie's plot.

Two more weeks to go until release day.  I cannot contain my excitement.  In case you missed them the first time, check out these photos I got of and with the lovely Ms. Parker on her recent visit to Toronto.

2 comments:

  1. I never liked Aidan. Then again, at least it's not Burger coming back (although I could totally tolerate him naked).

    The airbrushed artwork is almost like some of the DVD covers for old 1940s musicals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron Livingston was definitely one of Carrie's more handsome BFs!

    ReplyDelete