Monday, August 20, 2012

ENTER TO WIN A SIGNED COPY OF VICTORIA DUFFIELD'S "SHUT UP AND DANCE" - IN STORES NOW!


Official Artwork for Shut Up and Dance
Great news, Victoria Duffield Fans! Courtesy of Warner Music Canada, I am giving away two signed copies of her debut CD, Shut Up and Dance here only.

Many of you I'm sure are familiar with Duffield's first three Singles, the Disc's Title Track, Feel and also Break My Heart. The Abbotsford-born Singer/Songwriter is set to be the next Canadian Pop Princess to dominate the World of Pop and just released her fourth Single, They Don't Know About Us (ft. Cody Simpson).

I've previewed the Disc and absolutely loved it.  Read my Review here.

If you'd like to win a copy of Shut Up and Dance, all you have to do is click "like" on this Post at Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven on Facebook. Double you chances by Tweeting the following:

@mrwillw wants me to win a signed copy of @VDuffield's new CD, "Shut Up and Dance". In-stores NOW! 

Good luck.

Check-out the Video for Break My Heart and witness her amazing moves below:


Order Shut Up and Dance for only $5.00 on Amazon.ca!


(Photo/video credit: Warner Music Canada)