Sunday, July 1, 2012

SIGHTS OF PRIDE TORONTO 2012


Pride Toronto 2012
With over 1.2 million People expected to be in attendance this year, Pride Toronto Festivities are now in high gear, coinciding with Canada Day. Although my Schedule has been ridiculous the past week, how could I resist celebrating one of my favourite Weekends in the year on my one day off?

The Annual Pride Parade kicks-off Sunday at 2:00 PM beginning at Bloor x Church, ending at Gerrard x Church. With the Weather expected to be sunny and hot tomorrow, remember to bring lots of Sunscreen and Hydration.  Click here for more on the Parade.

Tonight at the Bud Light South Stage at Carlton x Church, I had the pleasure of meeting and seeing one of my Childhood Idols Corey Hart live (details on a separate Post!) and also it was a treat seeing in-person Drag Queen Shangela Laquifa Wadley from RuPaul's Drag Race! Although this year's edition of Pride is lighter on the Live Musical Acts, there still are some awesome local DJs spinning tomorrow at various stages!

Happy Pridenadian Sunday.  To us, our Country,  all our flaws, attributes, likes, dislikes and loves!


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)