Friday, December 30, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER TWEETS LOVE FOR CARLY RAE JEPSEN


Carly Rae Jepsen in Toronto - October 2010
One of the few Finalists of now-defunct Canadian Idol to achieve some success, Carly Rae Jepsen just got a huge boost with the help of a fellow Canadian Pop Star.  Justin Bieber earlier today Tweeted his love for Canadian Labelmate Jepsen's latest Single Call Me Maybe.  The Track will be on her Universal Music Canada Sophomore Disc, due early 2012.

Justin Bieber Tweets about Carly Rae Jepsen
My Friend Ryan absolutely loves the Track too and e-mailed me secretly professing his love for it and I must admit it is pretty catchy.  Yes, we are grown Men with the musical taste of 15 year-old Girls!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jepsen back in 2010 Backstage at the Bell Celebrity Gala for Sick Kids' Hospital and she is absolutely adorable.  I still remember her Tutu. She was channeling Black Swan before Black Swan...

Watch the Video in full below for Call Me Maybe:

Did you miss Justin Bieber: Home for the Holidays?  I was there and I'll get you up-to-speed on how it went!  Click here.

Buy Call Me Maybe on iTunes here.


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W. | Video credit: Universal Music Canada)