Tuesday, September 13, 2011

RODRIGO SANTORO AT TIFF 2011 WITH "HELENO"


Rodrigo Santoro & Mr. Will-W.
Handsome Brazillian Actor Rodrigo Santoro popped by the TIFF Bell Lightbox this afternoon and a few Autograph Collectors and I spotted him while lining up for a Screening of ShameSantoro is said to give a tour-de-force performance in his TIFF 2011 Film, Heleno, a Biopic about a Footballer named Heleno de Freitas who saw his star rise in the 1940s.

You might recognize the Actor from titles like I Love You, Phillip Morris and 300.  He next will be seen in the American Comedy, What to Expect When You're Expecting alongside Jennifer Lopez, Anna Kendrick and Cameron Diaz.

3 comments:

  1. So so so handsome.
    Disappointed that I couldn't fit the movie into my TIFF schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I saw him too. I was quick enough to take a picture. I heard people who got his autograph will sign it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops .. I meant I was not quick enough to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete