Monday, August 15, 2011

"GLEE" CAST IN SEPTEMBER 2011 ISSUE OF "VOGUE"


Cast of Glee
Lucky New Yorkers! The third annual Fashion's Night Out will be taking place on Thursday, September 8, 2011 in New York City, allowing Fashion-conscious Shoppers to mingle with Celebrities and Designers and also watch some performances.  Among those taking part this year are the Cast of Glee!

In the September 2011 issue of Vogue, you will find an awesome Photo of the Glee Cast by Norman Jean Roy for the Event itself.

Glee Creator Ryan Murphy tells Lynn Yaeger, "When I met Lea (Michele), she was only sort of interested in clothes¬but in the last two years she’s become a Red-Carpet Star. I think what happened is Lea went to an event, and someone said, ‘Oh, you look pretty.’ It was an interesting moment for her.”.

Chris Colfer admits in his younger days to shopping pretty frugally, but now on the Series he is the only Cast member who gets to wear Designer labels. Colfer says, "I did all my shopping at my small-­town Target. Maybe if I dressed better I wouldn’t have had such a hard time in school.".

Read the Piece in full here.


(Photo credit: Norman Jean Roy/Vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment