Thursday, July 28, 2011

WHO IS ANALEIGH TIPTON?


Analeigh Tipton in Crazy Stupid Love
I never would've guessed she had it in her but America's Next Top Model Cycle 11's second runner-up Analeigh Tipton is quite the Actress!  I just came out of a screening for Crazy Stupid Love, the first breakout role for the 22 year-old as Jessica - a lovelorn Babysitter - and for the life of me I could not pinpoint where exactly I knew her from. Finally my Friend Kara pointed out to me her ANTM roots and suddenly it all came together!

Tipton not only held her own against the likes of Steve Carell, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling, but dare I say, she stole the show? She is remarkable.

Originally from Minneapolis and now based out of Los Angeles, Tipton next can be seen in Damsels in Distress, which was selected as the Closing Night Film at the Venice Film Festival. Clearly, big things are on the way for Tipton and I can only cross my fingers anxiously that she will be making her way to Toronto with that same Film come September!

Crazy Stupid Love opens in theatres this Friday, July 29, 2011 via Warner Bros.  Review to come soon.  She's on Twitter too!


(Photo credit: Warner Bros.)
______________________________
UPDATE: Look who Tweeted me back after reading this Post.  Amazing!  Love you, Analeigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment