Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ


Today is the day I come out of the closet ...and profess my love for Selena Gomez!  The truth is that I have not stopped listening to her Album When the Sun Goes Down since first spinning it a couple weeks ago.

 I don't care how creepy it makes me as a grown Man! Scrambling to see if I can nab a ticket to her sold-out Molson Amphitheatre show at the end of August!  SELENA!!!!

Let's together witness the greatness that is her new Single Love You Like a Love Song, shall we?


(Photo/video credit: Universal Music)

1 comment:

  1. THANK GOD I'M NOT ALONE!! This album is pop perfection...the songs and her voice are amazing. what's your fav? I can't choose...hit the lights...middle of nowhere...band bang bang. Ahhhh, they're all so good! I get embarrassed listening in public though, lol

    ReplyDelete