Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WHO I WANT TO MEET MOST AT TIFF 2011


Blake Lively at TIFF 2010
With many TIFF 2011 titles being announced earlier today, we all are waiting with baited breath on exactly who will be showing up for the festivities in September.  And I'm sure many of my Readers want to know whom exactly I'd love to get a Photo with - future additions to my Mr. Will-W. & Co. Gallery!  Some are a complete longshot, but I've gotten lucky before.  Let's check back on this List in September and see exactly how lucky I got!

If they were to come for TIFF 2011, I'd love to meet and get a Photo-with:

Felicity Jones
Blake Lively
Bono
Chloë Moretz
Judy Greer
Jason Segel
Jonah Hill
Emily Blunt
Ewan McGregor
Kirsten Dunst
Christina Hendricks
Kristen Wiig
Kiera Knightley
Michael Fassbender
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Gerard Butler
Michelle Yeoh
Salma Hayek
Glenn Close
Abbie Cornish
Tilda Swinton
Mia Wasikowska
Brad Pitt
Jude Law
Madonna
Evan Rachel Wood
Adam Scott
Kristin Scott Thomas
Ralph Fiennes
Anton Yelchin


Some of these names (i.e. Evan Rachel Wood, Emily Blunt, Gerard Butler) I've actually met before but never asked for the Photo-with. #FAIL  Wish me luck, Mavenati!