Sunday, June 12, 2011

DARREN CRISS & JENNA USHKOWITZ MEET TORONTO "GLEE" FANS


Darren Criss, Mr. Will-W. & Jenna Ushkowitz
As part of my Glee Live! In Concert! Ultimate Fan Package, I got to meet two stars from the Musical Sitcom prior to tonight's Show at Air Canada Centre!  I was v. pleased with the two selected Stars I was granted a chance to meet: Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz.  Both were v. friendly (although you might not be able to see that in Ushkowitz's face above!) at the Meet & Greet and assured me I'd have a blast at the Show.  We even exchanged hugs.

Although Criss arrived in Toronto yesterday and had a chance to enjoy the City, Ushkowitz flew in from New York City this Morning with some of her fellow Cast members before heading straight to the venue.

The opportunity to meet Criss and Ushkowitz was a pleasure (at last!).  The most amazing thing about my Ultimate Fan Package was that mine and my friend Ryan's seats were amazing!  We literally were at the edge of the stage, placed within a Pit where we can see the Cast perform from a 360-degree view!

To read my Review of the Show, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment