Tuesday, April 19, 2011

EVAN RACHEL WOOD REVEALS HER SEXUALITY


Evan Rachel Wood in May issue of Esquire
One of my favourite young Actresses, Evan Rachel Wood is showing no signs of stopping and on the May issue of Esquire Magazine, the 23 year-old makes a shocking revelation to Julian Sancton that she’s actually Bisexual.

Those of us who saw her on HBO’s Mildred Pierce recently surely were shocked by her deliciously evil performance as Veda, daughter of Mildred (Kate Winslet). She confesses that she’d marry Winslet if she could. Elaborating further, Wood says “Yeah, I'm more kind of like the Guy when it comes to Girls. I'm the dominant one. I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic.". So hot.

Wood can be seen in Robert Redford’s The Conspirator, which expands this weekend in theatres. She only recently finished wrapping the new George Clooney Film The Ides of March in Michigan.

Click here to read the Interview in full here.

(Photo credit: Brooke Nipar/Esquire Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment