Sunday, April 10, 2011

ASHLEY TISDALE IN TORONTO TO PROMOTE "SHARPAY'S FABULOUS ADVENTURE"


Ashley Tisdale & Mr. Will-W.
One of the reasons I've held-off on posting this Photo for so long is that I never really felt quite good about  posting it. I normally post Photos I have taken with Celebrities on the condition they agree to having taken it and that they actually wanted to do it.  One hot Summer Day last June, I ran into Ashley Tisdale and Co-star Austin Butler in Yorkville while she was in-town filming her new Disney DVD Movie Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.  

Along with a couple Fans, I asked kindly for a Photo as they headed across-the-road to Dinner at Hazelton Hotel's ONE Restaurant.  Tisdale gave off an absolutely annoyed expression, but magically when the Camera snapped, the Photo has her looking absolutely pleased - a unique and rare ability.   Butler was exemplary, I must clarify. What's odd is that a number of other Fans who met her in the City last Summer have repeated similar sentiments.  Miley Cyrus' older Brother Trace certainly feels the same in the v. least, famously Tweeting last June, "I’ve met and know a bunch of Celebrities. By for the worst person I’ve met in my life is Ashley Tisdale". I only tell it as I see it,  so please don't shoot me.

If all this doesn't deter you still, Tisdale will be back in-town this Thursday, April 14, 2011 to do Press for the Movie and among her stop-offs is a visit to the MuchMusic Headquarters on Queen St. for an appearance on New.Music.Live.  For details on how you might be able to see her in-person, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment