Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ADELE COVERS "ROLLING STONE"


Adele on May 2011 issue of Rolling Stone
Finally, Adele lands a Rolling Stone Cover, overdue considering Snooki of all people beat her to the punch. The British Soul Siren chats with contributing Editor Touré about everything from Stage Fright to her estranged Father in the upcoming May issue. Although you’d never know it from watching her perform live, Adele admits: “I’m scared of audiences”.

A bona fide crossover success now in North America having topped both the U.S. and Canada Billboard Album Charts, Adele’s upcoming Toronto Concert originally slated for May 18, 2011 at a club venue in Kool Haus, has been upgraded to Air Canada Centre after a bit of shuffling. And that’s about as big as it gets in the City.

Adele also discusses her body image in the Interview, admitting that even if she were to have a fantastic body that she wouldn’t flaunt it. She confesses, “I love seeing Lady Gaga's boobs and bum… I love seeing Katy Perry's boobs and bum. Love it. But that's not what my music is about. I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears.". Whatever she’s doing, it’s working. Congrats, Adele!

To catch-up on some of my Adele coverage last month when she visited Toronto, click here.

Read more over at Rolling Stone.


(Photo credit: Rolling Stone)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Adel she is fantastic. So glad she got a Rolling Stone cover.

    ReplyDelete