Thursday, March 31, 2011

THANK YOU, SALLY HAWKINS.


Now that's what I call Fan Appreciation. Few Actresses in Hollywood today have the timeless charm of Sally Hawkins, who after having established herself well in the UK is just now breaking into North America.  She's endearing and consistently affecting every time regardless how much time she is on-screen. When her eyes water, my eyes do too. 

The Star of Made in Dagenham, Never Let Me Go and Happy-Go-Lucky actually responds to Fan Mail and in the odd occasion I do write to a Celebrity, it truly comes from the heart for me to even bother taking the time to let them know how much they have touched me.  Hawkins currently can be seen in Jane Eyre.

I received a signed Photo accompanied by a Letter today from Hawkins' Personal Assistant and am amazed at her complete and utter Humility. Her Assistant states that letters such as mine make Hawkins feel like "she's on the right track". Awww. 

Although I didn't think it was possible, I think I love her even more now.  Sally!

No comments:

Post a Comment