Saturday, March 5, 2011

A NOTE OF THANKS


I wanted to drop a quick note to say "thanks" to all of you who have been so supportive of me after yesterday's ordeal Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven has soared to new heights in exposure, reaching a record number of views these past few days and I'm positive that things will only continue to go upwards. Whether it be your comments on Facebook, your supportive Tweets, Emails and Text Messages, I want you to know that I appreciate it and I am touched genuinely.

I did a quick tally of my YouTube Channel which only recently reached the three million views mark and it came to my attention that today Mr. Will-W. on YouTube is the #2 Most Viewed Channel in Canada and furthermore, it is #35 in the World.  Thank you.

I want you to know that despite what had occurred yesterday, I still am a devout Monster and the actions of Lady Gaga's Handler have no bearing on how I feel about her as an Artist.  I will continue to show my support for her and her Music. I hope only that this doesn't happen to any other Fans of hers as nobody deserves that.

Please continue being vocal and keep visiting, my Mavenati!  Your support means everything to me.


xW

No comments:

Post a Comment