Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NEW MUSIC: JESSIE J - PRICE TAG FT. B.o.B.


I'm completely obsessed with this Track right now. As some of you recall, I was singing the praises of UK import Jessie J earlier but this looks like it will be the one that breaks her into the North American market properly. Produced by Dr. Luke (Britney Spears, Katy Perry, P!nk) and co-written by Jessie J herself this fun little Island-inspired R&B/Pop speaks to the masses with its anti-Materialistic vibe. Musically similar to Jason Mraz's I'm Yours, The Black Eyed Peas' Where is the Love and Alicia Keys' No One, Price Tag proves we can never grow tired of the same old Chords.

Let's be real though, it is about the Money sometimes.  I can't exactly go to Starbucks and pay for my Americano with Love as Jessie J would like, now can I?

Price Tag has peaked so far at number 88 and 65 on the U.S. and Canadian Billboard Hot 100 Charts respectively, but you can expect this to improve v. soon.

Check out the Video for Price Tag below:

1 comment: