Sunday, November 28, 2010

GWEN STEFANI & SONS AT YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!


Gwen Stefani at Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!
Gwen Stefani took a break from working on the new and sixth No Doubt album yesterday, bringing two sons Kingston and Zuma, out to see Yo Gabba Gabba!  Live!  There's a Party in my City at Nokia L.A. Live.  

Stefani was seen enjoying the Nick Jr. show immensely and brought her own Camera along, snapping Self-Portraits of herself and her Boys.  Kingston showed-off his freshly-polished nails, while Zuma rocked a Barrette in his hair.  Fashion Forward family.

Could you imagine sitting in your seat and suddenly seeing Stefani in the row ahead of you?  Freakout. She is one of the few people whom simultaneously I want to adopt me/hang out and shop with as BFFs. I'm so confused I think I might need Therapy.

The above photo from her Camera was posted on her Facebook Page.  

JustJared has actual pics of Stefani with Kingston and Zuma here.


(Photo credit: Gwen Stefani)

No comments:

Post a Comment