Thursday, July 15, 2010

PRODUCT WATCH: CSN STORES


Hey Peaches,

…so I was doing a bit of online shopping today and came across this site CSN Stores, and apparently they’re the third largest online store in the U.S. for Home Goods even though I'd never heard of them prior.  In their Online Store you can find all sorts of neat stuff like super-cute Furniture and Cookware. You can even order Dining Room Tables on the website, which is kinda crazy! A lot of the items qualify for Free Shipping too.  More importantly though, they actually ship to Canada.   CSN apparently owns over 200 online stores, so it’s worth a browse even if just to do a Price Comparison.

I picked up a super-cute Jax and Bones Faux Leather Dog Bed for Billy today at one of their main stores AllModern.Com, which thematically fits in well with the Décor of my Flat … I can’t wait for it to arrive and will post a proper review and photos of Billy in it when once I get it. Check out their online store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment