Thursday, July 29, 2010

KATIE HOLMES LOVES THE RED VELVET CUPCAKES


Yet another reason why Katie Holmes and me totally need to hang out while she's in-town. We both love Red Velvet CupcakesBFFs Forevz.  ♥

People Magazine reports that Katie Holmes shipped in two dozens of Isabelle's Curly Cakes from Todd English's Food Hall in New York's Plaza Hotel, for Cast Mates and Crew of The Kennedys. The mini-series has just reached the half-way mark according to Director Jon Cassar on Twitter, although unfortunately most of it has been outside the city.

Click here to get the full recipe for the Izzy's Curly Cakes'  Red Velvet Cupcakes by 16 year-old Isabelle English, daughter of Todd.

Honestly Katie, Toronto's got lots of great Cupcakes you need to check out too, i.e. Yonge x Eglinton's The Little Cupcake Shoppe and Pusateri's in Yorkville.  Drop me a line, I'll show you!  We can take the Subway together.  Don't forget Tom and Suri!  How funYayyyy.

3 comments:

  1. I can personally confirm those cupcakes are UH-MAY-ZINGGGG. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try these cupcake bakeries, next time I'm in town. Thank you Katie & thank you Will...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel!! I must visit NYC!! Just for these Cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete