Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PRODUCT WATCH: BATH & BODY WORKS FESTIVE VANILLA FIG DEEP CLEANSING ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SOAP

Every November I look forward to the launch of Bath & Body Works' Holiday Collection. They have done it again this year with their Festive Vanilla Fig Deep Cleansing Antibacterial Hand Soap. The sensual soap embodies everything the holidays should be about - warmth and cheer.

In fact, my BFF Fran got me so excited about it that I had to have it right away upon hearing about it. So he went all the way to the shop and took the subway up to leave a bag of goodies with my Concierge. As an indication of how amazing this soap is, I gave my friend Shane a bottle the other day and he texted me back last night, "I loves that soap!!!!". Yes, it's that good. Now if I could just stop sniffing my hand like a Crackfiend....

No comments:

Post a Comment