Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NEW MUSIC: MARIAH CAREY - I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS (REMIXES)

Although I realize this quickly is becoming a Mariah Carey tribute blog, I want to present to you a couple remixes which just got released for her latest single, a cover of Foreigner's I Want To Know What Love Is. After receiving word that her album Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel failed to reach #1 on this week's Billboard Hot 200 Album Chart, uncharacteristic of Carey, I figured she could use all the support she can get.

These two radio edits are from UK-based producers. The first remix is most outstanding, by up-and-comer Cutmore. It is soulful house, which is where Carey sounds most at home. The second is by disco-house duo Moto Blanco who are absolutely on fire right now.

Listen to full versions of both below, courtesy of Universal Music:

Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is (Cutmore's Radio Edit Shakedown)

Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is (Moto Blanco Radio Edit)

To hear more remixes of the track, visit Arjan Writes. Arjan seems to be loving the Chew Fu mixes of the track. Mark my words - these will tear up the clubs, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment