Friday, September 11, 2009

TIFF DAY 2


Just taking a quick break after an afternoon of Press Conference gawking. It was amazing getting up close and personal with Amanda Seyfried (again!), Diablo Cody (again!), Megan Fox (!!!), Jeff Bridges, Scott Bakula... Matt Damon (!!!!) and get this, George Clooney (!!!!!!!). It was mass pandemonium for the latter two.

Damon was extremely kind posing for photographs and signing as many autographs as he could, as was the case with Clooney who arrived today with a cast on his right hand. Not quite sure what the story is there but he is truly amazing. I was lucky enough to get both Damon's and Clooney's signatures also. Gratuitous.

My good friend Josh is going to squeal when he receives my personalized copy of Transformers: The Movie signed by Fox herself. Happy Early Birthday!

Check out these photos I got below:






Off to attend the gala for Steve Soderbergh's The Informant!, starring Damon. For those of you in the Toronto area, I'll be on CTV/CP24 around 9 PM EST as their TIFF correspondent, so don't forget to tune in! I was on earlier today being interviewed by George Lagogianes and that segment should also be on loop throughout the day.

xW

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Will! You're too good to me. I'm sorry I couldn't really chat earlier today when you called but the Walmart buyer was nearby. That Megan sure is a Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUV ur pics lol..I was just wondering is it less crowded outside the place for the press conference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jocelyn! It is more dependent who's at the Press Conference. Today was chaotic! Normally not so much.

    ReplyDelete