Sunday, September 2, 2012

FAREWELL, BLOGSPOT.



Dearest Mavenati,


As you might have heard from me on Twitter, Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven is re-branding soon simply as Mr. Will Wong, right in-time for TIFF 2012.  This change marks a return to myself as I look forward to taking my Friendship with my Readers to an even deeper level.

It’s been an awesome three years here at Blogspot and I owe them everything for providing me the Foundation, Resources and Support to learn the ropes of Blogging. Their user-friendly Interface and loads of fun options have helped me be the best Blogger I could be. Together with your Support, we’ve transformed Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven from something born purely out of Passion into a locally-influencial Brand and Experience.  In September 2009, I started this Blog solely to showcase my TIFF Celebrity Photos and now it has blossomed into something bigger and more beautiful.  I cannot believe that I have found myself interviewing the likes of Bradley Cooper, Channing Tatum, Malcolm McDowell and Daniel Radcliffe!

Beginning next week, my Team of Developers and I will be launching our new Website and we look forward to showing you a fresh, exciting look. You  as Readers will benefit most from some exciting  interactive options such as now being able to show-off some of your own Celebrity Sightings to the World!

Sadly, this will be my final Post on the Blogger Platform, but I look forward to seeing you over at the new Site soon!  Don't fret as all my old Posts are going nowhere and I'm around as always on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram: mrwillwong.  You'll definitely want to be around for my exciting to-the-minute updates of who's been spotted around town during the Festival and which Films are most Buzzworthy!

Lastly, I'm thrilled to be partnering together with CP24 - watched by over 3.1 million people every week around the City - to report live Hits from the Red Carpets and also I can be seen on LeDrew Live at noon throughout the Festival. Don't forget to tune-in.  Furthermore, if you spot me, come over for a quick Snap together!

As always, thank you for everything over these past three years and thank you for being there for many more years to come.


With love,


xMr. Will