Tuesday, August 21, 2012

VIDEO PREMIERE: MARIAH CAREY - "TRIUMPHANT (GET 'EM)" FT. MEEK MILL & RICK ROSS


Still from Triumphant (Get 'Em)
She quite literally has never looked better and although I don't think I wound-up loving Mariah's new Single Triumphant (Get 'Em) as much as I thought I would, how can I not support one of my all-time Faves? The Track was inspired by Husband Nick Cannon as he was undergoing his health struggles due to Kidney Failure.

This newly-released Clip sees Mariah sauntering about as a sexy Ring Girl in the Boxing Ring. Believe me, Boxing has never been this bling. Ever.

Although the back-lit theme already was seen in Mariah's The Emancipation of Mimi era, she still looks superb. The Track still has yet to crack the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, although hopefully this is just a Teaser of We Belong Together-worthy excitement to come. Mariah really needs that 19th #1 Single for the sake of the Lambs!

Watch the Video in full below:




(Photo/video credit: Universal Music)