Tuesday, July 31, 2012

MR. WILL-W.:POP MAVEN READER JUELZ MEETS WILL FERRELL


Juelz & Will Ferrell

Amaze! Although he took few Photos with Fans yesterday, Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven Reader Juelz managed to break-down Will Ferrell to do a Snap together at the Premiere of The Campaign last night! Believe me, that's no easy feat as few succeeded. Just look as he gazes lovingly into her eyes.

Juelz gives us the play-by-play: "Will & Zach (Galifianakis) didn't really go to the Fans much during the Red Carpet, so we were disappointed and waited around. Will was nice. He waved to the Fans a lot; signed some Autographs even. When he was leaving, me & another Fan got a Pic with Will. Only one girl managed to get a Pic with Zach!".  

Nice work, Juelz

As always, proud of my savvy Readers! I'll be counting on you this TIFF to help me spot some Stars!


(Photo credit: Juelz)