Sunday, January 1, 2012

TORONTO MAYOR ROB FORD SPOTTED WITH KIDS AT "CITYTV'S NEW YEAR'S EVE BASH"


Stephanie Ford, Douglas Ford, Mayor Rob Ford & Mr. Will-W. (L to R)
Never short of controversy, Toronto's Mayor Rob Ford was my final Spotting of 2011 and I found him out and about this evening with his two Children, Stephanie (six) and Douglas (four) enjoying CityTV's New Year's Bash at Nathan Phillips Square.  The Show featured Musical Acts like Backstreet Boys' Howie D., Neverest, Karl Wolf, Anjulie, Aleesia, JRDN and the Cast of American Idiot.  

Despite much talk centering around Ford's private issues at Home with Wife Renata, he was in great spirits this evening all suited-up for the Occasion, stopping to pose with a queue of Torontonians anxious to meet him. He obliged with a gentle reminder, "We've gotta make it quick. I've got my Kids with me!", before heading off hand-in-hand-in-hand with his Children.

UPDATE: I just woke up - yes, embarrassingly at 2:00 PM - to see this on my Facebook Notifications.  How nice was it of Mayor Ford to post this on his Facebook Page?


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)