Sunday, November 27, 2011

ANGELINA JOLIE ON "60 MINUTES"


Angelina Jolie on 60 Minutes
CBS' 60 Minutes profiled Angelina Jolie earlier this evening, catching up with her in Budapest where she had filmed forthcoming directorial debut In the Land of Blood and Honey. Touching upon heavy subject matter, even she surprised herself by looking at topics like Rape, Genocide and War in Bosnia. "I think I'd be terrible in a Comedy", she laughs.

When asked about her Humanitarian efforts and whether or not she still has a "bad side" to her, Jolie says, "I'm still a Bad Girl.  I still have that side of me that belongs to Brad and our adventures.". Wow.

Jolie opens-up,  revealing a delicate side to her we don't always see. Marcheline Bertrand, Jolie's Mother, is credited for teaching her how to raise her own Kids. "I will never as good a Mother as she was... she was just grace incarnate, the most generous loving".  Jolie breaks down for a moment before declaring, "She's better than me."

The Oscar Winner also comments on her new-found love for directing stating, "I'd like having the spotlight on somebody else. I'd much prefer it.".  She does express fears that her Fans might not understand In the Land of Blood and Honey, but admits to being scared, "in a good way".

Watch the Profile in full below:


(Photo/video credit: CBS)