Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ENTER TO WIN 1 OF 5 "I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT" PRIZE PACKS


I Don't Know How She Does It Poster
SJP Fans, I’ve got a little something for you! I Don’t Know How She Does It is the story of Kate Reddy (Sarah Jessica Parker) who after excelling at her Boston-based job, finds herself spread thinly as she is called-upon to travel to New York as part of her assignment. She must juggle the demands of being a Mom and Wife to Richard (Greg Kinnear), while also finding herself tempted by her handsome new Associate, Jack (Pierce Brosnan).

I’m giving away five I Don’t Know How She Does It Prize Packs which include a copy of the Novel by Allison Pearson, Post-it Notes and a Nail File! Yes, a Nail File!!!

To qualify for the win, you must “like” Mr. Will-W.:Pop Maven  and leave a comment under this Post with the name of the fiery Red-headed Actress who plays Kate’s best Friend, Allison. Your deadline is September 23, 2011 – Canadian Readers only. Good luck, Mavenati!

I Don’t Know How She Does It is released through Alliance Films in Canada on September 16, 2011.

Watch the Trailer in full below:

Follow me on Twitter here.