Saturday, August 6, 2011

JENNIFER LOPEZ HINTS AT DIVORCE REASONS ON NEW TRACK "STARTING OVER"


Jennifer Lopez in September 2011 Issue of Vanity Fair
Just what exactly is Jennifer Lopez telling us with her rumoured next single Starting Over? Although many of us were shocked to hear about her split from Marc Anthony recently, Lopez might have been hinting at trouble for a while now.  She first performed the Track back in February 2010 when she did double-duty as Host and Performer on Saturday Night Live.

Although RedOne-produced track Papi originally was slated to be the third single off Lopez's latest Disc Love?, it appears plans have of switched seeing that Starting Over is more relevant to this point in her life right now.

Read some of the excerpts below:
CHORUS
Nobody wants to be the one breaking up
I'm down on my knees praying for this love
I'm in love
I'm still in love
I just don't think that it's enough
I can feel
You getting colder
I'm afraid of starting over

VERSE
Did my part
He's my heart
I've been faithful from the start
He's my man when I'm at home
It can't hurt if I don't know

Pretty obvious, is it not? She even refers to the said Lover as a "Dog" in the Track. Marc Anthony, is that you?

See Lopez perform Starting Over on Saturday Night Live back in February 2010:


(Photo credit: Mario Testino/Vanity Fair | Audio content: Universal Music | Video content: NBC)

1 comment:

  1. This type of the sexy picture is also some time effect on THE RELEATION AND SOME TIME THIS IS ALSO BECOME THE MAIN REASON OF THE DIVORCE FOR MORE INFORMATION LINK HERE גירושין

    ReplyDelete