Thursday, August 18, 2011

FAR EAST MOVEMENT IN TORONTO FOR LIL WAYNE'S "I AM STILL MUSIC" TOUR


Far East Movement & Mr. Will-W.
Toronto certainly has mad love for Far East Movement and for the fourth time this year already the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 Chart-topping Act has returned to the City.  In-town to support Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music Tour which hits Molson Amphitheatre tomorrow night, the Boys actually arrived in the City earlier this week, heading off to Montreal and then back again  here for an appearance on MuchMusic's New.Music.Live today where the Girls went crazy.  One  lucky Fan even walked away with a Skinny Tie from the Electro Hop Outfit!

The Boys of Far East Movement are absolute Gentlemen and I had the pleasure of meeting members Kev Nish, J-Splif and Prohgress before, but today was my first time meeting DJ Virman, as they head out of their appearance at MuchMusic Kev Nish who recognized me, came over and told me "Hey! I've got something for you!" and then brought over a stack of Mixtape CDs and being as amazing as they are, they each took turns signing them. 

Perusing the Track List, I was excited to see some amazing tunes on the Disc including Give Me Everything (Pitfull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer), Lighters (Bad Meets Evil ft. Bruno Mars), Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO), plus a selection of tracks taken off Far East Movement's amazing debut Disc, Free Wired - including latest Single, So What?

I'm giving away two So What? Mixtape CDs - fully signed - to two lucky members of my Mavenati!  All you have to do is click "LIKE" on this Post at my Facebook Fan Page to qualify.  All are welcome to enter!  You have til September 18, 2011 to enter.  Good luck and thanks Far East Movement!


Follow Far East Movement on Twitter here.
Follow me on Twitter here.


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)