Monday, June 13, 2011

VIDEO PREMIERE: KATY PERRY - LAST FRIDAY NIGHT (T.G.I.F.)


Still from Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
That Katy!  Although I've hardly been at a Computer all weekend, I did finally get to watch the new Katy Perry Video for Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) and if an Award could be given for Best Ensemble of Cameos in a Music Video, it would totally take the cake!  

Watch Perry pay homage to Coming-of-Age Movies of the late '80s, geeking-out in the biggest way possible.  The Video stars also, Kevin McHale and Darren Criss - both in Toronto this past weekend for Glee Live! In Concert! - Corey Feldman, Deborah Gibson, Rebecca Black, Hanson and Kenny G!!  OMG.  Flashback alert!  The fun they must've had filming this.

Watch the full eight-minute Video below:

Just two more weeks until she's back in town!


(Photo/video credit: EMI Music)

No comments:

Post a Comment