Sunday, May 29, 2011

ROBERT PATTINSON & SARAH GADON ON TORONTO SET OF "COSMOPOLIS"


Sarah Gadon & Robert Pattinson on set of Cosmopolis


Less talking, more gawking.  Here are some Photos I got of Toronto's Sarah Gadon and Robert Pattinson filming a Deli Scene for Cosmopolis earlier today.  The David Cronenberg Film will be filming in the City until the middle of July.

For more info and photos of Pattinson, click on this Post I did earlier today.

I will note to those of you looking to meet Gadon, she is not - I repeat - not Fan friendly at all.  At least while working from what I can see...  I received multiple messages telling me how Fans were denied Autographs and Photos with her throughout the day.  Sorry - if it makes you feel any better, she said "No" to me also.

See some more Photos below:

And how about a Photo of that famous Limousine which Cosmopolis centers around?


(Photo credit: Mr. Will-W.)

No comments:

Post a Comment