Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NEW MUSIC: CODY SIMPSON - ON MY MIND


…but seriously, I really love this track! 14 year-old Australian Cody Simpson is just getting introduced to North American audiences now, on tour with Ellen DeGeneres prodigy Greyson Chance. This new Single from him titled On My Mind, is just stellar and I’m excited to hear more from him as this is far superior to anything I’ve heard prior from him on his teaser 4U EP released earlier this year via Warner Music.

The Track was co-written by Simpson and Toronto’s v. own Nasri, who is responsible for some of Justin Bieber’s work.

Discovered on Youtube back in 2009, Simpson’s star is rising fast and we can expect big things from him over the next year with his debut Disc due later this year.

Preview On My Mind in full below:


Follow Cody Simpson on Twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment